Mathematics Teacher Required in Merthyr
Are you a passionate and engaging individual with mind for numbers?
If you strive to educate young minds and really make a difference to a child’s future, we can offer the flexibility to choose your own work life- balance, with the option to work in long term permanent roles, if desired.
With a rapid increase in the demand for day to day supply for Merthyr schools, here at Supply Desk we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, experienced and professional teachers.
Working with us at Supply Desk enables you to choose times and days that suit your other life commitments, helps to keep one foot in the classroom without fully committing to a teachers full time role with one specific school and allows you to organise your schedule on a weekly basis. Work as much or as little as suits you, with the option to adjust your schedule on a weekly basis.
What Supply Desk offers you:
- Regular and varied supply work
- Potential long term roles with a school that suits you
- Weekly pay at a rate of £127.50 – £138 per day
- Weekly availability adjustments so we can find placements that work around you
- Access to CPD training such as; Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
What we require from you:
- Mathematics teacher with QTS (Newly qualified teachers welcome)
- Experience of teaching at primary or secondary level (This can be during teaching practice)
- An enhanced child workforce DBS check with registration via the update service (This can be completed with us at Supply desk, if not already in receipt)
- EWC registration/willing to apply for EWC registration
- An enthusiastic attitude toward teaching and learning
- Ability to travel to a school in the Merthyr area by public transport or car
If you are interested in this role, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a supply agency we have roles throughout South Wales, including Cardiff, RCT, Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Torfaen, Merthyr etc. so, if this role sounds like something for you but not in the right area, please get in touch.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.