Maths/English/Science Tutor & Graduates
Maths/Science/English Graduate/Experienced Tutor– ASAP Start – Milton Keynes
Would you like to experience the classroom working as a Tutor?
If yes, Supply Desk are currently supporting schools across Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas who are looking for an Maths/English and Science Tutoring positions within Milton Keynes to start immediately. The position will be to support and coach secondary school students in year 11 to reach their potential and excel in their studies.
An opportunity to train to teach within the same school is also an option.
The successful graduate/tutor must:
- Be passionate about their specialist subject of English/Maths or Science
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have high expectations for students learning, achievement and behaviour
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
- Be creative, friendly and approachable
- Full-time roles, Monday – Friday
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Pay rates
- Chance to gain invaluable classroom experience before teacher training
- Make a difference every day and help students improve their grades
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
How to apply:
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.