Maths Teacher – Supply
Flexible teaching roles in Buckinghamshire for Maths Teachers!!!!
Feel stuck in a full time job? Need more flexibility? Tired of working a 5 day week? Looking for a role that will fit around your busy life? Look no further. Supply Desk has got a variety of flexible teaching positions starting ASAP!
Key role requirements:
- day-to-day to help for the local schools with late-notice staffing needs or long term contracts specifically in the subject of maths
- short notice cover/ long term roles
- working in a different environment on daily basis or at the same school if you wish
- conducting a pre-prepared set of lessons
- being able to adjust teaching to the groups requirements
- great behaviour management skills
- enthusiasm and creativity
The right candidate will have teaching experience in maths, great communication skills and adapt well to change. It is crucial to have an up to date knowledge and understanding of the professional duties of teachers and the statutory framework within which you work.
Working for Supply Desk comes with a competitive daily rate. We support personal and professional development and provide training, coaching and guidance. Register now for an ASAP start as a maths teacher on a daily or long term supply basis.
For more information and registration details please contact Jenny on Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01923295338 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.