Maths Teacher Needed – Enfield
Competitive Rates of Pay
Supply desk are currently seeking innovative Maths Teachers to work in an exciting school in Enfield. Maths Teachers engage our next generation with interesting and diverse ways of making numbers fun. We are proud to be servicing this top school in the local area of Enfield with the best in teaching talent.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
- Assessing student progress and being creative with lessons.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Able to commute easily to Enfield.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more please click apply or feel free to contact Andre on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.