I am working in partnership with a well establish secondary school in the LS15 area of Leeds.
The school consists of core values of ambition, confidence, creativity, respect, enthusiasm and determination and are looking for a Maths Teacher who instils and presents these values. The department are looking for a student focussed Maths Teacher to complement their existing department. The ideal candidate will be results driven and have proven examples of success in previous positions; the school would accept an NQT with the evidence of drive and passion for ensuring students are continually progressing and raising attainment.
Start Date: October 2020
NQT’s welcome to apply
Salary of £25,114+
I am looking for a qualified teacher who is:
- A Maths Specialist
- Results driven
- Student focussed
- Professional and reliable
- Motivated and has the ability to inspire and motivate students
- Experienced teaching KS3-4 Maths
- Delivering the curriculum in line with the Awarding Body requirements
- Working within a high-achieving Maths department to create lesson plans that are tailored to children of a mixed ability
- Setting work alongside marking and contributing to extra administration tasks
- Any other requirements of a full time teaching job, including extra- curricular activities and staff meetings
Please apply ASAP if this sounds like the role for you!