Mathematics Teacher Needed
Slough – Berkshire /South Buckinghamshire
MPS – £26,948 – 38,174
Supply desk are currently seeking innovative Mathematics Teachers to work in an exciting school in Slough. Maths Teachers engage our next generation with interesting and diverse ways of making numbers enjoyable. We are proud to be servicing this top school in the local area of Slough with the best in teaching talent.
The Role of the Maths Teacher:
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- Planning and marking and evaluation will be involved with this role.
- Follow the schools behaviour code & policies.
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom where necessary.
- Assessing student progress and being creative with lessons.
- Delivering Maths lessons, to KS3/ KS4/ KS5, maintaining creativity and engaging all students.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Able to commute easily to Slough.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Free training and development
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Can complete additional bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more please click apply or feel free to contact Andre on 07787 276 270 | 01494 840 527 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.