Maths Teacher KS3/4 and 5 desirable – Full time or part time – September 2021 start – Reading area
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a secondary school offering an inspiring and dynamic learning environment located in the Reading area in their search for a Maths Teacher. They believe in supporting young people to be the best versions of themselves, holding them accountable for their studies and developing them into lifelong learners. At this school, every success is celebrated and staff and students alike are given the opportunity to flourish.
The Job of a Maths Teacher:
- Delivering Maths lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Delivering the subject of maths in a fun way
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all abilities including some SEN students
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Contribute to the ongoing success of the department and raising attainment levels
- To plan and mark students work then plan for the future accordingly
Requirements for this Maths Teacher position:
- Passionate about the subject of Maths
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school
- Relevant qualification – PGCE/ QTS/ NQT/ Overseas trained teacher recognised in the UK
- To be able to commute to the Reading area on a daily basis
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Berkshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Berkshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01494 840527 or more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)