Maths teacher needed in Beaconsfield.
April 2021 start!
Supply Desk is pleased to offer Full Time Maths Teacher role in the Beaconsfield area.
This role will require you to:
- Teach and manage learning activities on a range of mathematics subjects
- Develop and prepare curricula, course plans, learning materials, assignments, activities, interventions and assessments for student learning.
- Undertake monitoring and assessment of students’ course work, project work and examinations, and maintain up-to-date and accurate records of their progress and achievement.
- Participate fully in course team activities and act as leader of a course team or teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development, promotion and marketing of new courses and new approaches to teaching and learning. Contribute to the review of learning programmes and to the implementation.
“Staff, parents and carers, and students have a positive view of the school. Students in particular take pride in the school’s inclusive community and their relationships with staff and each other. Parents and staff have confidence in the school’s leadership and the quality of teaching, learning and assessment.”
If you have:
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience teaching Maths up to KS4
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Right to work in the UK
- Good knowledge of the curriculum
- Enthusiasm, creativity and passion
We will negotiate the pay for you and your designated consultant will su[pport you through the application and interview process and be there for you every step of the way.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alicja on 01494840527
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us. (AGY)