Maths Teacher – Dartford
NQTS and experienced teachers welcome to apply
Supply Desk is working closely with Secondary Schools in the Dartford area, looking for a Maths Teacher for day to day cover and potentially long-term roles.
- Teaching Mathematics to A-Level
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing extra-curricular Maths clubs and further interventions for students
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching a Maths specialism to A-Level in the UK Curriculum
- Experience teaching in UK Schools
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS not essential but beneficial)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.