Maths Teachers – Ashford
Supply Desk is working with schools in North and Mid Kent looking for Teachers of Mathematics to start on a temporary full-time basis – immediate starts available or from Easter 2020
The schools that we work with cover both selective and non-selective education in a wide variety of settings. So if you are looking for a Maths teaching position where you can raise attainment and make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
Both experienced and NQTs are welcome to apply!
The Role – Ashford
• Teaching Mathematics to KS3 and/or 4
• Full planning and marking responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
• Hold UK QTS/QTLS (candidates with the relevant degree qualification will also be considered)
• Experience teaching Maths in UK schools
• Knowledge of the Maths curriculum to GCSE
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• We provide competitive rates of pay
• We have the most dedicated and experienced consultants in the industry who will match you to the right school for you
• We have the established relationships and connections to provide you opportunities to work in your local schools
• We are part of a large teacher recruitment network and we can do the hard work for you finding your next role
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to hold or complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.