Secondary School Mathematics Teacher REQUIRED
Supply desk is seeking a committed, passionate and determined secondary school mathematics teacher with the ability to deliver valuable teaching in both KS3 and KS4 (KS5 if able) as a full time secondary school teacher in Maths.
– PAY: Pay to scale
– LOCATION: Hastings
– HOURS: Full time
– START DATE: ASAP
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of maths classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- Prepare pupils for qualifications and external examination
- Build prosperous relations with the maths department and contribute to the efficiency
– A resourceful individual with effective ideas in ways to teach
– Previous teaching experience in a secondary school
– An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory.
A popular school with a fabulous track record of results and a very attractive working culture. Situated close to local amenities and public transport links, this school offers support and mentoring to both its employees as well as students for continued development.
Who Is Supply Desk?
We’re the specialists in school staff recruitment and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
To apply for this full time Maths Teacher position starting in ASAP contact Josh from Supply Desk For more information and registration on email@example.com or call 01273 022 222
We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 days with us.