Maths Teacher Needed in Hastings, East Sussex
Supply Desk are supporting a ‘Good’ mainstream secondary school in their search for a Maths Teacher from January 2021.
– Paid to Scale (MPS1- UPS3)
– Start Date: March 2021 or ASAP
– Contract: Full-time, Long Term
– Remote learning throughout COVID restrictions
Person Specification Ideally you will:
– Be a Qualified Maths Teacher (NQT or QTS)
– Experience teaching KS3-4 Maths
– Have good classroom management skills
– Be able to build rapport with students who have faced barriers to education
– Have proven experience of teaching within a Secondary Capacity (KS3/KS4)
– Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons as well as assessing individual performance
– Ability to commute to Hastings, East Sussex
Why Join Supply Desk:
– Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local area.
– An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
– Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
– A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
– ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £100
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV to Josh today!
Or if you would to find out more information about this role or chat about what you would like from your next position Call: 01273 022 222 or Email: email@example.com