Salary grade: Paid to scale
Start date: March 2021 Start
Contract: Long Term, Full Time.
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a result-driven Maths Teacher for a ‘good’ school in East Sussex. The successful applicant will be required to lead inspirational lessons to all pupils in Maths across KS3-KS4. You will be expected to deliver valuable lessons that stretch the class and encourage a passion for the subject.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- You will be working with key stage 3-4 pupils.
- Follow the schools behaviour code.
- Teach students subjects such as geometry, statistics, algebra and calculus.
- Daily tasks include planning lessons, creating sample problems, giving assignments, and writing tests.
- In addition to teaching in the classroom, you will help students with interventions before or after school.
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- · Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant.
- · Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application.
- · Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Josh a call on 01273 022 222or email your up to date CV to email@example.com