Supply Desk is pleased to advertise a Full-Time, Secondary Maths Teacher Position
High Wycombe Area
September 2021 start
A large secondary school located in the High Wycombe area with a genuine commitment to the success of its students and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to progress knowledge where needed.
The school believes in developing students into well rounded individuals and provides a host of extracurricular activities to complement their academic studies both inside and outside of the classroom.
The staff are passionate and committed to ensuring the success of each and every child. There is an excellent senior leadership team and support network for staff within the school.
The role – Maths Teacher – High Wycombe area:
- To aid in the development of appropriate internal assessment materials
- To assess accurately and record and report on assessments undertaken by pupils and to provide assessment data and formal reports at the appropriate times
- To make effective use of data to assess pupils against target information and inform future planning to recap and extend learning
- To plan for the inclusion of all students with additional needs in lessons through an understanding of those needs and adaption of planning and resources to meet the needs
The successful candidate will be a qualified maths teacher and have:
- Experience in teaching Maths in KS3 and KS4 (KS5 if able)
- Outstanding classroom management skills
- Passion for teaching and a willing to run extra-curricular activities
- The drive and determination to deliver high standards of education in a mixed secondary school
To apply for this Maths Teacher vacancy in the High Wycombe area please get in touch today!
Visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.