Secondary School Maths Teacher REQUIRED
Supply desk is seeking a committed, passionate and determined secondary school maths teacher with the ability to deliver valuable teaching in both KS3 and KS4 (KS5 if able) as a full time secondary school maths teacher in the Maidenhead area.
– LOCATION: Maidenhead area
– HOURS: Full time
– START DATE: September 2021
- prepare and deliver lessons to a range of maths classes of different ages and abilities
- mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- prepare pupils for qualifications and external examination
- Build strong relationships with the maths department and contribute to the efficiency
– A resourceful individual with effective ideas in ways to teach – Qualified Maths Teacher
– Previous experience working as a Maths Teacher in a secondary school
– An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory – QTS/ QTLS/ Overseas Trained to UK equivilent
A popular school with a fabulous track record of results and a very attractive working culture. Situated close to local amenities and public transport links. This school offers support and mentoring to both its employees as well as students for continued development.
Who Is Supply Desk?
We’re the specialists in school staff recruitment and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
To apply for this full time Maths Teacher position starting from September 2021 contact Jenny from Supply Desk For more information on email@example.com or call 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.