Secondary School Mathematics Teacher REQUIRED
“The study of mathematics, like the Nile, begins in minuteness but ends in magnificence”
Charles Caleb Colton
Supply desk is seeking a committed, passionate and determined secondary school mathematics teacher with the ability to deliver valuable teaching in both KS3 and KS4 as a full time secondary school teacher in Newham.
– PAY: Pay to scale
– LOCATION: Newham
– HOURS: Full time
– START DATE: September 2022
- prepare and deliver lessons to a range of maths classes of different ages and abilities
- mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- prepare pupils for qualifications and external examination
- Build prosperous relations with the maths department and contribute to the efficiency
– A resourceful individual with affective ideas in ways to teach
– Previous teaching experience is preferred, but we welcome applicants without
– An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory.
A marvellous, phenomenal and proven school with a fabulous track record of results and a very attractive working culture. Situated close to local amenities and public transport links, this school offers support and mentoring to both its employees as well as students for continued development.
Who Is Supply Desk?
From English to Maths Interventions, if you love giving children that extra spark, you’ll love working with Supply Desk. We’re the specialists in school support staff recruitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
– WONDERFUL PAY RATES
– PROFICIENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– FAITHFUL CONSULTANT FOR YOU
– A PROFITABLE PENSION SCHEME
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01708 209016, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!