Mathematics Teacher Required
Supply Desk is seeking a committed, passionate and determined Secondary School Mathematics Teacher with the ability to deliver valuable teaching in both KS3 and KS4 covering a maternity post.
– PAY: Pay to scale
– LOCATION: Wakefield
– HOURS: Full time
– START DATE: April 2021
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of Maths classes.
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the department schemes of work and school policies.
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- To work with collegues in the Maths department to formulate plans which have conherence and relevance to the needs of the individual students and to aims and objectives of the school.
- To participate in all events run in the Maths departments.
- Qualification: QTS trained in Maths
- A resourceful individual with effective ideas in ways to teach Maths
- Previous teaching experience of teaching Maths
A popular school with a fabulous track record of results and a very attractive working culture. Situated close to local amenities and public transport links, this school offers support and mentoring to both its employees as well as students for continued development.
Who Is Supply Desk
We’re the specialists in school staff recruitment and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
To apply for this full time Maths Teacher position starting in April 2021 contact The Leeds Branch from Supply Desk For more information and registration on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3670991
We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 days with us.