Salary grade: £29,915-£41,136
Start date: January 2021 Start
Contract: Long Term, Full Time.
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a result-driven Maths Teacher for a ‘good’ school in Barnet. The successful applicant will be required to lead inspirational lessons to all pupils in Maths across KS3-KS5. You will be expected to deliver valuable lessons that stretch the class and encourage a passion for the subject.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils.
- Follow the schools behaviour code.
- Being able to cater for SEN pupils within your class.
- Teach students subjects such as geometry, statistics, algebra and calculus.
- Daily tasks include planning lessons, creating sample problems, giving assignments, and writing tests.
- In addition to teaching in the classroom, you will help students with interventions before or after school.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Matt a call on 01923 295 300/01923 295 303 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities in the boroughs of Barnet, Brent and Enfield. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.