Math Teacher Required!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Math Teacher to join a fantastic team of staff. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Math at KS3 & KS4, show a good subject knowledge and have a real enthusiasm for teaching. You will be teaching GCSE Math to low ability and high ability pupils. Math Teachers with the ability to teach KS5 Math are desirable although it is not essential.
- Delivering the curriculum within Industry guidelines
- Lesson Planning
- Setting and monitoring work
- Working as part of a team
- Extra-curricular activities
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service or willing to apply for a new one
- References for the previous 2 years
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
Who we are;
Supply Desk have been working closely with schools in Yorkshire and nationwide for over 20 years. We are committed to providing our schools with the highest possible standard of Teaching Assistants. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Inspiring young minds and help shaping children and young people’s personal and academic growth.
Love teaching then you will love Supply Desk. We are so confident that you will enjoy your career with Supply Desk that we will give you £100 referral bonus for each person we hire that you have referred.
To become part of the team here at Supply Desk then please contact Matt on 0114 272 5535