Maths Teacher Required in Crawley
Maths Teacher required in Crawley
Supply Desk are searching on behalf of a school in the Crawley area to find a Maths Teacher determined to make a difference. The Maths department are looking to find an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join their high flying team. The school believes in going the extra mile to ensure that every student has the opportunities they need to develop.
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Paid to scale (MPS1-UPS3)
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a qualified Maths teacher with QTS or NQT status.
– Enthusiastic approach towards teaching and excellent communication skills.
– Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Experience teaching the AQA GCSE specification would be highly desirable.
– Planning, preparing and delivering high quality Maths lessons to students in KS3 and KS4.
– Helping create resources for the Maths department to use.
– Assessing individual performance and providing feedback to parents, students and staff.
If you are interested in applying for this Maths Teacher role in Crawley or would like more information, send your CV to email@example.com or give our Brighton Secondary and SEN branch a call on 01273 022 222.