Maths Teacher Required in Midhurst
Maths Teacher required in Midhurst
Supply Desk are searching on behalf of a school in the Midhurst area to find a Maths Teacher determined to make a difference. The Maths department are searching for an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join their high achieving team. The students are keen to learn and want to be challenged by vibrant lessons. We welcome applications from NQT’S and experienced teachers alike.
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Paid to scale (MPS1-UPS3)
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a qualified Maths teacher with QTS or NQT status.
– Enthusiastic approach towards teaching and excellent communication skills.
– Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Experience teaching Maths up to KS5 would be highly desirable.
– Planning, preparing and delivering high quality Maths lessons.
– Helping create resources for the Maths department to use.
– Assessing individual performance and providing feedback to parents, students and staff.
Supply Desk Can Offer You:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Regular, ongoing CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Team Teach.
– Refer a friend and receive £100 for every person you refer that works with us for 5 days!
– A dedicated consultant to provide you with expert advice and support.
If you are interested in applying for this Maths Teacher role in Midhurst or would like more information, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our Brighton Secondary and SEN branch a call on 01273 022 222.