Maths Teacher KS3/4
Pay: 130-180 GBP Per day
Start date: September 2021
Contract: Long Term, Full Time.
Supply desk are pleased to announce that a rare Vacancy has become available at a “good” school in Maidenhead. This a great opportunity for the right person as the school boasts excellent transport links, great staff student relationships and fantastic facilities for the faculty and students alike. This is an exciting opportunity to build upon existing experience in an educational setting by teaching some of the top students in the region. The school is committed to the development of its staff and offers plenty of opportunities for you to expand your skill set as an educator
This is the role for you if you can:
- Encourage and motivate pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- Teach a challenging curriculum to top achieving students
- Plan lessons, create sample problems and write tests to a high standard.
- In addition to teaching in the classroom help students with interventions before or after school.
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- · Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant.
- · Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application.
- · Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- · Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Raja a call on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Raja.Singh@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Local Councils and represent a host of opportunities and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.