Maths Teacher SEN
Math Teacher for SEN School – near Hassocks
SEN Teacher – Maths GCSE
Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Small group teaching in a supportive environment
Start date: ASAP or January 2021
Pay: £23,000- 40,490 per annum (Paid to Scale)
- Supply Desk is recruiting for an SEN school near Hassocks seeking a teacher of Maths to start January 2021 full time.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and proactive.
- They will be experienced in teaching Maths and have experience with SEN students or would like to move into a role working with students with a range of different learning difficulties and special educational needs.
- You will be teaching Maths Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 national curriculum.
- Group sizes are smaller than that of classes in a mainstream setting with makes for a more personalised teaching and learning environment.
Supply Desk are recruiting for an independent school for young people aged 11-19 with Autism (ASC), usually high functioning autism or Asperger’s syndrome. The school is located near Hassocks.
• Autism (ASC) School
• Excellent Teacher to student ratio
• Very good scope for progression and training
• Fantastic work to life balance
• Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
• Located near Hassocks
• Small Class Sizes
Qualifications, training & experience needed:
· QTS and NQT Induction completion or equivalent teacher training currently leading to full.
· QTS and subsequently NQT Induction (essential)
· At least a good first degree in a core subject (essential)
· Further training or qualifications related to ASC / SEN (desirable)
· Experience working as a Maths Teacher in a Long Term position
To be considered you will have:
• The ability to motivate pupils
• Passion for education and SEN
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
• An innovator with drive and determination
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
– CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
– Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
– Weekly pay every Friday
– A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
– Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
– Refer a friend and receive £100