Maths Teacher-September 2021- St Albans
KS3/4 Maths Teacher in St Albans
September 2021 start
Supply desk are pleased to announce a rare position has become available in Berkshire for an experienced Maths teacher. The school Boasts state of the art facilities for both staff and students and offers a harmonious environment for teaching as well as excellent transport links and parking options.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach KS3/KS4 Maths fulltime, undertaking the complete teaching role of planning, delivering and assessing the students in line with the National Curriculum. Previous experience of helping students achieve at the top level and a dedication to see students maximise their potential is a must. The rate of pay will reflect the role and also the level of experience of the successful applicant.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to St Albans via public transport or by car.
- Experience of teaching Maths at a KS3/4 Level
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Local councils In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)