Maths Teacher – Shoreham, West Sussex
Supply Desk are supporting an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in their search for an enthusiastic Maths teacher. Experienced teachers and NQT’s are invited to apply for this position.
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Shoreham, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full time, Long term
Paid to Scale (MPS1-UPS3)
Please be aware that remote teaching may be required until current COVID restrictions are lifted.
– Community orientated school dedicated to raising attainment in the local area.
– Experienced team members within the Maths Department willing to provide support where needed.
– 10 minute walk from public transport routes and onsite parking available.
– Mixed pupils ages ranging from 11-16.
– Must be a qualified Maths Teacher (NQT or QTS)
– Will have a sound knowledge of the curriculum and ideally have experience teaching AQA 9-1 GCSE course.
– Excellent behavior and classroom management skills.
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
Why Supply Desk?
– Competitive rates of pay dependent on experience.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus.
– Our team of consultants are friendly and dedicated to finding you the right role to suit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in both Primary and Secondary.
For more information on this role or to have an informal chat about the next steps in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01273 022 222.