SECONDARY MATHS TEACHER REQUIRED
MANCHESTER OL2 5
Are you a secondary Maths teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Maths teacher for a large secondary school in Manchester. The school is located in central Manchester in an area of deprivation so resilience, patience and a good understanding of working in challenging schools is required.
- Teaching Maths to classes of up to 20 pupils
- Supporting pupils who are working below or struggling with Maths
- Working with pupils who may have mild learning difficulties and challenging behaviour
- Preparation of lesson plans, marking and parents evenings
- Full time position with the opportunity to become permanent
- Oldham OL2 5
- December 2020 for a maternity leave
- UK QTS required
- Must have UK school based experience
- Experience supporting pupils with mild learning difficulties
- Strong behaviour and classroom management required
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV or covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092