Maths Teacher wanted in BD9
Are you a Maths Teacher looking for a new role in January 2020?
Are you a positive and driven teacher?
Do you have excellent behaviour management skills?
Supply Desk is looking for a passionate Maths Teacher to deliver engaging lessons at a BD9 secondary school for January 2020. The position is permanent for the right candidate.
The school aims to ignite a sense of community and a love of learning in all its students. The school is close to public transport links and easily accessible by M606 and M621.
You will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for Maths and the ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- A DBS on the update service
- Strong behaviour management skills and the desire to create a positive learning environment
- Two references covering the last two years of employment
- An additional subject of Maths or PE is desirable but not necessary
Supply Desk offers a daily pay rate of £120-£189 per day and dedicated consultants.
Please apply ASAP if you want to be considered for this role by emailing your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.