Secondary School Mathematics Teacher REQUIRED
“The study of mathematics, like the Nile, begins in minuteness but ends in magnificence”
Charles Caleb Colton
Supply desk is seeking a committed, passionate and determined secondary school mathematics teacher with the ability to deliver valuable teaching in both KS3 and KS4 as a full time secondary school teacher in OXFORD.
– PAY: Pay to scale
– LOCATION: OXFORD
– HOURS: Full time
– START DATE: September 2020
- prepare and deliver lessons to a range of maths classes of different ages and abilities
- mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- prepare pupils for qualifications and external examination
- Build prosperous relations with the maths department and contribute to the efficiency
– A resourceful individual with affective ideas in ways to teach
– Previous teaching experience is preferred, but we welcome applicants without
– An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory.
A marvellous, phenomenal and proven school with a fabulous track record of results and a very attractive working culture. Situated close to local amenities and public transport links, this school offers support and mentoring to both its employees as well as students for continued development.