Maths Teachers in the Canterbury area
Teacher of Maths – Canterbury
Supply Desk is looking for Teachers of Maths in the Canterbury area to work within our partnership schools.
– Hold UK QTS or QTLS
– Be passionate about teaching and possess an ability to engage and inspire pupils
– Have proven track-record of success in raising results
– Focused on helping students reach their full potential
– Have excellent classroom and behaviour management
– Due to the nature of this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure (on the Update Service)
What we can offer you:
– Competitive rates of pay
– Dedicated experienced consultant
– Expert advice and guidance
– Ongoing and regular CPD
Please call Katharine on 01227 450 995 for more information or send your CV to Kent@supplydesk.co.uk. You can also visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current support and intervention vacancies in the Canterbury area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.