MFL – French Teacher
MFL Teacher – French
Salary grade: Competitve
Start date: April 2021
Contract: Long Term, Full Time.
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting an ‘outstanding’ secondary school located in the Thurrock area in their search for a Modern Foreign Languages French Teacher. The school is looking for a teacher that is well organised and can present in clear language, in an engaging way, with relationships between topics stressed. Teachers will need to love the curriculum content so that students can see connections between topics and they experience a sense of excitement about the content.
The school offers a broad and rich curriculum and students are encouraged to assume leadership responsibilities and take ownership of their learning as well as challenge each other’s perspectives. The students possess an excellent attitude and are enthusiastic and positive when it comes to learning. The school has evidenced rapid improvement in recent years and encourages its community to support and inspire each other making it a great environment for learning and development for staff and students.
- Delivering French lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage.
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students and build their confidence in French speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Delivering the subject of French in a fun way.
- Challenging students and adapting lessons to cater for all abilities.
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion.
- Passionate about the subject of French.
- Have excellent subject knowledge.
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school.
- Relevant qualification – NQT/QTS/Trained Overseas.
- Fluency in the language of your students (this is often English).
- French (C2) or similar fluency.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
Your will receive:
- Regular opportunities for training and development.
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge/ experience in education.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexibility in the type of work you are seeking – daily supply, short term, long term, temp to perm.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity in Thurrock, then please give Zoe a call on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.