MFL – German Teacher
German Teacher required – Southampton
Supply Desk are working with a Secondary School based in Southampton that are seeking a full time MFL teacher of German to start as soon as possible.
About the role:
Supply Desk are looking to appoint an excellent MFL Teacher to teach German in Key Stage 3 and 4. You will have good experience and knowledge for teaching German and be able to make an instant impact in the Schools MFL department. The role will start immediately on a temporary to permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the school:
The Secondary School is based in Southampton close to public transport routes and is rated as one of the best schools for students to learn and exceed their expectations. The school comes with excellent results at GCSE with some of the top percentage pass rates in the country.
Benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice
Who you are:
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK- with relevant experience and recent references
- Ability to teach Germa in Key stage 3 and 4
- Proven track record of raising attainment within a similar setting
- Comfortable continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities.
- Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and standards of results and behaviour.
If you would like to hear more details call Molly on 02382 140601 or email me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org