MFL – Spanish School Teacher
MFL Teacher – Spanish
Salary grade: Competitve
Start date: January 2021 Start
Contract: Long Term, Full Time.
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting an ‘outstanding’ secondary school located in the Slough area in their search for a Modern Foreign Languages Spanish Teacher.
The school offers a broad and rich curriculum and Students are encouraged to assume leadership responsibilities and take ownership of their learning as well as challenge each other’s perspectives. The students possess an excellent attitude and are enthusiastic and positive when it comes to learning. The school has evidenced rapid improvement in recent years and encourages its community to support and inspire each other making it a great environment for learning and development for staff and students.
- Delivering Spanish lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage.
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students and build their confidence in Spanish speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Delivering the subject of Spanish in a fun way.
- Challenging students and adapting lessons to cater for all abilities.
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion.
- Passionate about the subject of Spanish.
- Have excellent subject knowledge.
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school.
- Relevant qualification – NQT/QTS/Trained Overseas.
- Fluency in the language of your students (this is often English).
- Spanish (C2) or similar fluency.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
Your will receive:
- Regular opportunities for training and development.
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge/ experience in education.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexibility in the type of work you are seeking – daily supply, short term, long term, temp to perm.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity in Slough, then please give Zoe a call on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.