MFL – Spanish Teacher
MFL Teacher (Spanish) – Oxfordshire – September 2020 Start – £25,543 – £37,152 per annum – Full Time, Long Term
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a result-driven MFL Teacher for an outstanding school in Oxfordshire. The successful applicant will be required to lead inspirational lessons to all pupils in MFL (Spanish) across KS3-KS5. You will be expected to deliver valuable lessons that stretch the class and encourage a passion for the subject.
The role is full time, Monday-Friday, starting immediately. There is parking available on site and the school is accessible via public transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- You will be teaching Spanish across key stage 3-5
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for SEN pupils within your class
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you are interested in a MFL Teacher role in Oxfordshire please call Jenny Harrison on 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/ 01923 295 300 or please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.