MFL Teacher – Spanish
MFL Teacher – Spanish to A level
Havering – January Start
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting an ‘outstanding’ secondary school located in the Havering area in their search for a Modern Foreign Languages Spanish Teacher.
The school offers a broad and rich curriculum and Students are encouraged to assume leadership responsibilities and take ownership of their learning as well as challenge each other’s perspectives. The students possess an excellent attitude and are enthusiastic and positive when it comes to learning.
The school has evidenced rapid improvement in recent years and encourages its community to support and inspire each other making it a great environment for learning and development for staff and students.
- Delivering MFL Spanish lessons at KS3 – KS5.
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students and build their confidence in Spanish speaking, listening and writing skills
- Delivering the subject of Spanish in a fun way
- Challenging students and adapting lessons to cater for all abilities
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Passionate about the subject of Spanish
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school
- Relevant qualification – NQT/QTS/Trained Overseas
Your will receive:
- Regular opportunities for training and development
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge/ experience in education
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility in the type of work you are seeking – daily supply, short term, long term, temp to perm.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
or call Jack on: 07795291585 for more infomation.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.