MFL Teacher – Worthing
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Start Date: April 2021
Paid to Scale (MPS1-UPS3)
Supply Desk are searching for an engaging, dynamic Spanish Teacher in the Worthing area to take up a role at a busy Secondary School.
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills and be able to effectively implement behaviour management strategies. They must also have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and safeguarding policies.
Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and being endorsed by the local community; this school would be perfect for somebody looking for a friendly, hardworking atmosphere. The school believes in making sure that a creative, independent learning environment is created for its students. The school is located close to public transport links and there is an onsite staff car park.
The role will include planning, preparing and delivering high quality MFL lessons up to GCSE level. You will be expected to attend parent’s evenings and help create resources to be used by the MFL department.
– Be a qualified MFL Teacher (QTS or NQT)
– Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Have experience teaching in a secondary school.
Joining Supply Desk offers a whole host of benefits including:
– CPD opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Promoting Positive Behaviour.
– £100 refer a friend bonus when they work with us for 5 days.
– Your own dedicated consultant to offer ongoing guidance and support.
– Safeguarding Training.
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
If you are interested in this role or would like to speak about your next role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01273 022 222.