MFL Teacher for February Start
Are you an experienced MFL teachers with QTS
Or maybe you’re an NQT looking to start your teaching career?!
MFL Teacher Required for February Start – Bradford
I’m currently seeking a strong, qualified MFL teacher with experience of and ability to teach French and Spanish up to KS4. Our client is a smaller than average sized secondary school based in Bradford. The school is part of a reputable, multiple academy trust whose aim is to create positive learning environments which inspire, support and enthuse all students to achieve. The ideal candidate will support the belief that all students have the potential to achieve and will be an integral part of a caring community where learning is exciting and engaging. The school was recently awarded ‘Good’ by Ofsted and their aim is to achieve, develop and grow; they’re searching for someone who is driven, passionate and motivated to make a difference.
The school is easily accessible by car and public transport alike, with easy commuting distance from Bradford, Leeds, Skipton, Harrogate and other towns across West Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities will include…
- Delivering the curriculum in line with the Awarding Body requirements
- Working within a high-achieving MFL department to create lesson plans that are tailored to children of a mixed ability
- Undertaking the full responsibilities of a full time MFL teacher including planning, preparation, and assessment as well as being responsible for pupil progression.
**RATES OF PAY START AT £120 PER DAY**
I’m looking for someone who is…
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
- Able to teach at the highest standard, raising aspirations and achievements of all students.
- A worthwhile & valuable contribution to any school who employ them
I am searching for a teacher who is able to work full time and start following February half term! If you have excellent subject knowledge, together with a passion for languages that is infectious, then we would love to hear from you!
**YOU MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS – NQT’S WELCOME**
– You MUST have a DBS that is on the update service
– Able to provide references for the last 2 years
– Attend a registration interview
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.