MFL Teacher – Spanish main subject (Some French if possible)
Aylesbury – Full Time – £25,543-£37,152 per annum – Easter 2021 start
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a ‘good’ secondary school located in the Aylesbury area in their search for a Modern Foreign Languages Spanish Teacher (some French would be an advantage).
The school offers a broad and rich curriculum and Students are encouraged to assume leadership responsibilities and take ownership of their learning as well as challenge each other’s perspectives. The students possess an excellent attitude and are enthusiastic and positive when it comes to learning.
The school has evidenced rapid improvement in recent years and encourages its community to support and inspire each other making it a great environment for learning and development for staff and students.
- Delivering Spanish lessons at KS3/4 and 5 or French would be an advantage
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students and build their confidence in Spanish speaking, listening and writing skills
- Delivering the subject of Spanish in a fun way
- Challenging students and adapting lessons to cater for all abilities
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Passionate about the subject of Spanish/ French
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school
- Relevant qualification – NQT/QTS/Trained Overseas
Your will receive:
- Regular opportunities for training and development
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge/ experience in education
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility in the type of work you are seeking – daily supply, short term, long term, temp to perm
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny on: 01296 752 499/ 01923 295 338 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.