MFL German Teacher
Are you a good relationship builder?
Supply Desk are looking to recruit for a MFL Teacher for a secondary school in Manchester, M22.
This secondary school in the Manchester area, M22 portrays core values of inclusion, friendship, responsibility and making good choices to name a few and as a result of this, any future behaviour support assistants would be welcomed in with open arms. With great facilities in the nurture areas of school, you would have access to great spaces to aid learning and inclusion.
About the school…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED
- Supportive and welcoming staff members
About the role…
- MFL KS3 and 4
- Building a rapport
- Some attention issues leading to challenging behaviour
- Ability to differentiate work to cater for children’s learning on an individual basis
- Support learning in and outside the classroom
- Build effective communication and relationships with the pupils
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.