MFL Teachers in the Maidstone area
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages – Maidstone
The schools that we work with range from Ofsted rated Good to Outstanding and cover both Grammar and Mainstream education so if you are looking for a MFL teaching position that can challenge you and help you grow or cement your skills, we would love to hear from you!
Both experienced and NQTs are welcome to apply!
- Teaching MFL with specialism in French and/or Spanish to GCSE, potentially A-Level
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Form tutor and after school clubs and interventions
The Ideal Candidate
- Have UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching MFL French and/or Spanish in UK Secondary Schools
- Knowledge of the French and/or Spanish curriculum to GCSE
- Ability to offer German or Mandarin to A-Level would be desirable but not essential
- MUST be DBS checked
Please call Katharine on 01227 450 995 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.