Millbrook KS1 and KS2 Teacher Vacancies
Part time KS1/KS2 Teacher – Millbrook
Supply Desk are working seeking a Full Time and Part Time KS1 / KS2 Teacher for September 2020.
We are currently working with a great primary school in Millbrook who are looking for a KS1 Teacher and KS2 Teacher to start September. The roles are currently until the end of the academic year however there is a possibility that they maybe extend to continue on a permanent basis.
The school are OFSTED rated ‘Good’ and have high expectations of achieving ‘Outstanding’ at their next one. The school would like to meet with teachers that are positive and looking for a challenge in their strive to achieve outstanding.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 or KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Driving license is essential as the school cannot be accessed by public transport.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becky on: 07920088445 / 02380 230 340.