Full Time – April/September Start
MPS – £26,948 – £38,174 per annum
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative and pro-active Music Teacher to encourage and inspire students within Music lessons at an outstanding secondary school in Harrow. The role will involve teaching key stage 3-5 pupils.
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Harrow in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Music Teacher. The school has a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to extend and develop knowledge where needed.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more then please give Andre a call on 07787 276 270 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)