Music Teacher Need in Gerrards Cross
Music Teacher required!
Gerrards Cross – Full time – September 2021 Start
The School is focused on increasing the standards of teaching and levels of attainment for students in all subjects. Music equipment available is of the highest standard and there is a recording studio and technology suite. A supportive SLT helps in facilitating students development and encouraging staff progression. They believe in supporting young people to be the best versions of themselves, holding them accountable for their studies and developing them into lifelong learners. At this school, every success is celebrated and staff and students alike are given the opportunity to flourish.
- Carry out the professional duties of a music teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school’s policies
- Set appropriate and demanding expectations for children’s learning, motivation and presentation of work
- Establish and maintain a safe environment and working environment which supports learning and in which children feel secure and confident
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching.
- Write and deliver schemes of work that identify clear targets and success criteria for its development and/or maintenance
- Attend any parents evenings and CPD sessions
- Provide a variety of ways to explore music in your lessons
- A qualified teacher with a specialism in music and in depth subject knowledge
- Previously taught KS3/4 music as a minimum
- Outstanding classroom management and passion for teaching music
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Pay to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
Supply Desk are proud to be the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire Council
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Raja.Singh@supplydesk.co.uk
or call Raja on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
We also have a host of other roles available, please register you interest by completing the following form:
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.