Music Teacher Needed in Hertfordshire
MUSIC TEACHER – Contract to Perm – KS3, KS4 and KS5 is desirable – Hertfordshire – September 2022 start
£26,948 – £38,174 Plus Possible TLR (Depending On Experience)
A Secondary School in Hertfordshire is looking for a Music teacher to join their vibrant environment and share their passion for the art. Supply Desk is pleased to offer this position with a September 2022 start. The attainment in this school is above national average and the school is currently striving to work towards outstanding.
The Role of a Music Teacher:
- Establish and maintain a safe working environment which supports learning and in which children feel secure and confident
- Set high expectations for children’s behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well-focussed teaching and positive and productive relationships
- Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching
- Mark and monitor children’s work regularly and set targets for progress
- Fulfil the requirements of the school’s Assessment Policy
Requirements for this Music Teacher Vacancy:
- Hold a teaching qualification – PGCE/ QTS/ ECT/ Overseas Trained Teacher to UK equivalent
- Current Knowledge of the national curriculum
- A determination and the ability to improve attainment across all key stages taught
- Previous experience teaching music in secondary schools
- The requirement for this role is experience teaching music to KS3 and KS4 (KS5 is desirable)
If you are a newly qualified or experienced music teacher and are interested in this position in Hertfordshire we want to hear from you!
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Hertfordshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in the area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Asim Kaleem on: 01923 295 300for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.