Music Teacher – Chesham – Full Time – ASAP Start
The role will involve teaching key stage 3-5 pupils with full responsibility including planning, marking and assessments.
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Chesham in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Music Teacher.
The school offers a challenging and broad curriculum including extending their learning regularly to provide opportunities outside of the classroom. They are seeking someone who will share their ethos and contribute to their continued success and raising levels of attainment.
There is an excellent support network and senior leadership team as well as the school benefiting from a strong partnership with the wider community, its student and their families.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Excellent practical and theory music knowledge
- A genuine love and passion for the subject of music
- The ability to inspire students and cater for all abilities
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute to this school in Hertfordshire
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more then please give Waqas Chaudry a call on 01494 840 527/ 01923 295 300/ 01296 752 499 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.