New Forest Teachers Needed!
Supply Desk are seeking hardworking, empathetic and committed Primary School Teachers to carry out daily, short, long term and temp to perm assignments in Primary schools around New Forest!
We are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supplier Service and supporting schools up and down the county!
Applicants will ideally:
• Have recent experience of teaching in a school setting, ideally within a Primary school
• Have experience of working with children with SEN/challenging behaviour
• Be able to show good behaviour management skills, whilst remaining calm.
• Be available on a regular week by week basis
• Be based in the Farnborough area or happy to travel for work.
• Be friendly and open to new challenges.
You will be required to possess a child workforce related DBS on the DBS Update Service or be willing to pay for a one DBS to be processed.
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Andover and the New Forest. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!
If you are interested in working with Supply Desk and in a primary school please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email Rebecca.email@example.com