Newly Qualified English Teacher – Maidstone
Newly Qualified Teacher of English – Maidstone area – ASAP Start
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Planning and delivering KS3 and KS4 English lessons
- Potentially teaching KS5 lessons
- Planning, teaching and class management
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting
- Embedding the new curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Secondary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase (or equivalent)
- Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
The Ideal Candidate:
- Evidence of high academic achievement
- Evidence of on-going professional development
- Effective ICT skills
Please call Hannah on 01634 404 976 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Maidstone area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.