NQTs – September Roles!
Primary NQTs – Hampshire
Supply Desk are actively working with Hampshire County Council and are seeking Primary NQT’s who are seeking to kick start their career in teaching this September!
Supply Desk are in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Romsey, Andover and the New Forest.
Register today and our experienced and knowledgeable consultants will work with you to build a profile of your skills and abilities before promoting you to our thousands of client schools.
What are the Benefits?
- A simple and quick route to thousands of potential employers during the period of school closures
- Removes the administration burden of applying directly to schools during these challenging times
- Additional CPD materials to support NQTs whose training has been cut short by the coronavirus outbreak.
- Excellent rates of pay completely in line with MPS and following the Hampshire pay scale
- Opportunities to broaden your experiences within schools up and down the county
How to apply
To discuss our current vacancies and how we can be of help please call me now on 07920 088445 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ALL applicants will need to provide proofs of ID and other relevant documentation; consent to us gaining references from placements and university tutor as well as undergoing a virtual registration video call with myself. If you do not have a DBS on the Update Service you will need to apply for a new one (£45 one off cost and then £13 per annum for the update fee).