Nursery Assistant in Southampton
Position: Nursery Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £55 to £65 per day
Location: Lordshill, Southampton
Supply Desk are seeking a nursery assistant for a school in Southampton. In this role, you will develop interpersonal and organisational skills whilst supporting children’s learning and development.
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
- Inspiring to children
- Reflective and always learning
- Able to communicate and build rapport on many levels (teachers, pupils, parents, etc.)
- Full time – exact hours are 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Will commence from 7th January 2019
- You will be responsible for supporting pupils aged 3-5 years
- Engaging the children and allowing them to learn through play
- Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs
Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programmes like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
If you would like to know more, please call Kate on 02380 230 340
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you up to £200 for every person you refer to us*
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
*terms and conditions apply, visit our website for details