Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place our teaching support staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary and Secondary schools across Brighton & Hove, East Sussex and West Sussex.
Supply Desk currently have vacancy for a Nursery assistant with a Primary School in Pulborough the position is full time to start as soon as possible.
Your role as a Nursery Assistant would be filling positions on a supply basis in a Hassocks based primary school, ensuring that pupils receive a consistently high standard of education. You will need excellent supportive and coaching skills and a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum. You will encourage positive pupil development and monitor pupil’s progression in line with the class teacher’s expectations.
This is a great opportunity to be introduced to an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School with clear determination to continually improve school culture and environment, while working as part of an enthusiastic work team.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Experience as a Nursery assistant or support staff within in a primary school or similar setting.
– Energetic and positive attitude
– Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply
– You will need to be friendly, patient and organised.
Key functions of the role:
– To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all students according to their educational needs.
– To foster a learning environment which provides pupils with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
– To cooperate and liaise with other professionals, including colleagues and external agencies
– To support expectations in terms of behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused support methods and implementing the school behaviour policy
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call on 01273 609 993.
We look forward to hearing from you!