Nursery Nurse – Denby Dale
*Flexible working hours offered*
Pay rate: from £60 per day
The demand for Nursery Nurses has never been higher. You will work side by side with a qualified teacher and assist in all aspects of teaching.
This exciting new opportunity is located in the Denby Dale (HD8) area. The school not only has a fantastic team of staff but also the opportunity to further your career in an inspiring atmosphere. The school is located in a fairly rural area so your own transport will be required and is easily accessible from the M1.
- Supporting the Nursry Lead in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects, involving practical activities
- Supporting and caring for young students
- Teaching students to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0113 367 0991.